- Strengthen intrinsic muscles
- Improve posture
- Increase joint stability
- Stretch extrinsic muscles
- Increase agility
- Release overburdened muscles
- Engage underutilized muscles
- Use your muscles equitably
- Align your skeleton from head to toe
- Optimize your joint and muscle function
- Realize your movement potential
- Increase circulation
- Support muscle recovery and resiliency
- Empower yourself with practices you can do solo for continued, consistent results
AshleyBeldon-Egbuna, MPH, CHES, tailors her private sessions to each clients’ specific needs, learning style, and goals. Sessions often include a combination of Pilates training on the mat and machines, neuromuscular re-education, postural alignment training, and muscle release techniques.
Private sessions are 50 minutes long, $100, and can be purchased individually or as a series.