- Strengthen deep muscles for improved posture and joint stability.
- Stretch extrinsic muscles for increased agility.
- Release overburdened muscles and engage underutilized ones to achieve a more balanced musculature.
- Align your skeleton properly from head to toe to optimize your joint and muscle function and realize your movement potential.
- Facilitate blood flow to tightly knotted muscles to support muscle recovery and resiliency.
- Learn practices you can do on your own for continued results.
Ashley tailors her private sessions to the clients’ specific needs, learning style, and goals. Sessions often include a combination of Pilates training on the mat and machines, neuromuscular re-education, postural alignment training, and muscle tension release techniques.
Private sessions are 50 minutes long and can be purchased individually or as a series.